Saturday, October 15, 2011

Confession...Saturday.

It's late, and I'm tired...but, I'm also completely bored since the hubs is working evenings now. I missed Confession Friday, so I owe ya a few...

I confess that I had to Google what tbt means a couple weeks ago because I have way too many tweens on my fb page that write "like for a tbt" or something to that affect, and it was driving me nuts that I didn't know what it meant!

I confess that I'm watching Forest Gump...it never gets old!!

I confess that I absolutely hate driving. I have the worst sense of direction, and I'm just plain bad at it...lol. I just started venturing around in Fairview by myself when I was pregnant bc I had to for my dr. appointments, but that's about as crazy as it gets for me.

I confess that I am terrible at swallowing pills. Recently, I had to take an antibiotic, and I asked for the children's version so I wouldn't have to swallow pills...i know, it's sad..lol!

I confess that I'm super excited to meet Lara's baby in just a few days!!

I confess that I just started using a men's razor, and I absolutely love it. What's the difference between men's and women's razors anyways?!

I confess that Jay did absolutely amazing on the car rides to and from my sister's. God bless that boy!

I confess that I kinda wanna start Christmas shopping, but I get so excited to give presents that I don't think I could wait that long to give them, and then I'd just end up spending way too much money in the long run.

I confess that I'm glad that Zach is off on Tuesday so he can go with me to Jay's dr. appointment, and he can be the bad guy that holds him for shots and not me!!!

I confess that I still have suitcases with clothes in them laying on my bedroom floor. Unpacking is so much worse than packing! This time it's all me...Zach already cleaned out all of his stuff...oops!

I need to go to bed...it's taken me like an hour just to write these out because I can hardly keep my eyes open! I hope you all have had a good weekend so far!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun night Saturday and can't wait for you to meet baby _____ on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess that our closet is stashed with Christmas presents, and I wish I could give them ALL right this second!

    ReplyDelete