Saturday, October 29, 2011

Confession Friday, better late than never!

I'm just so bad at keeping up with things! I really hope to have a regular post some time this week. Until then...

I confess that my breakfast this morning was not 2, not 3, but 4 cookies...yikes! Oh, and a big glass of tea. Ha, breakfast of champions.

I confess that I won Jay's Halloween costume off ebay on Monday, thinking that a week would be plenty of time for it to arrive, and I still haven't gotten it!! I reeeeally hope I get it or rockee66 is gettin some negative feedback!!! There's no reason it couldn't make it here in a week, especially because it's only coming from Nashville, TN!

I confess that I haven't vacuumed my floors in...umm...I can't even remember. Gross, I know. Maybe that's why I keep seeing Jay eating random things! I will get right on that!!

I confess that my husband took a vacation day for game 7, and I loved being able to watch it with him! Almost every game I've had to text him a play by play, so it was nice being able to experience it all as a family.

I confess that I have a secret tool. Maybe you've heard of it...it's called "Poo-pourri"...ha!! It's a liquid in a little spray bottle that you can keep in your purse, and if you're out and about and have to use the bathroom you just squirt a little of this magic into the toilet before you go, and no one would ever know that you did anything in there!! I ordered it online bc a friend told me about it, but I was in Keil's Pharmacy the other day, and they carry it! Woo!

I confess that we have really great neighbors. I am nervous though because the house on one side of us is for sale, and well, we haven't had the greatest luck in the past.

I confess that I got one Christmas present taken care of this week...yay!!

I confess that I really didn't like skinny jeans when they were first becoming popular, and now I'm on the search for some! lol, It always happens that way for me. Things grow on me after a while. I mainly want them to wear with boots...so we will see!

I confess that I don't understand why the squirrels that run across our roof sound like they are a 300 pound man. One day I actually thought someone was upstairs in our house...nope, just a 3 pound rodent.

I confess that I have zero plans for tonight, and that makes me sad. Just me and the little dude. I'm so ready for evening shift to be o.v.e.r.

I promise, well I hope, to catch up with you all during the week!! Have a fun weekend!
P.S. Anyone up for a Blogger Biggest Loser?? I've been thinking about it...let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to do a Blogger Biggest Loser. Let me know if you end up doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess that I'm not used to weekend blogging! Haha, glad I saw this. :)

    Oh my GOSH...I am the same way with boots and skinny jeans. I have the boots, I still need the jeans!

    Glad to see Jay's costume came in :) Oh, and the poo-pourri is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete