Thursday, October 20, 2011

Confession Friday

I confess that I might just be a "Confession Friday Blogger"...ha! I'm pretty sure that's all I've done for the past couple weeks. Oops! I'll just tell you what I've been up to via confessions...

I confess that I went hunting with Zach on Wednesday evening. It was....ok. It actually wasn't terrible, but I'm not in a rush to get back out there and do it again. I must say, I spotted the only deer we saw that night. It was a doe, but she never got in close enough for a good shot. But that's ok, because the whole time she was walking around I was telling myself all the reasons it's important to kill deer so I wouldn't cry if Zach shot her...ha!

I confess that I got a new pair of tennies, and I love them! It's hard for me to find comfortable shoes because I have really high arches, but I think I found a winner! Good thing because my "exercise" tennis shoes are from like 8th grade. Seriously!

I confess that I have the knees of a 70 year old. I take ibuprofen on almost all the nights that I work. It usually does the trick, so I'm thankful for that!

I confess that I have never cried when Jay has gotten shots, but I sure was close on Tuesday! The poor little guy had to get 5 shots...it was awful! He was a trooper though, and was done crying the minute I was able to pick him up.

I confess that I've been wearing the same brand, color, and type of foundation since high school. Why mess up a good thing?!

I confess that I had a pb&j for supper. That's what you do when your husband works evenings!

I confess that I hate hate hate cold weather. Yesterday was already too cold for me. Give me 100 degrees any day over being cold.

I confess that I'm not really sure when people stop using baby moniters. I think I'll use one until Jay's like 8...lol. I am such a paranoid person!! As I've mentioned before, I have a louder than a freight train fan at my head every night, so I would never be able to hear him if something was wrong. When did you stop using one?

I confess that I'm excited to go to Gracie's birthday party tonight! I can't believe she's already one, Adrien!! She's such a cutie...we had some good bonding time in nursery last Sunday. :)

Have a really great weekend everyone!!! I'm off tomorrow...woo hoo!

1 comment: