Thursday, October 6, 2011

Confession Friday!

Woo hoo! It's almost the weekend, which means I get a mini vacation with my family!! We are headed to my sister's in Mississippi way early on Saturday morning. I'm very excited to see her...it should be a fun time! So, here are my confessions for the week...

I confess that I'm hoping and praying that Jay does as good in the car as he did last time we visited my sister. We are leaving at 4 AM, and it's a 7 hour drive...so he will have some awake time. We shall see!

I confess that I went to Wal-Mart tonight and actually made an impulse purchase. What? Me? Don't worry...I saved the receipt in case I have nightmares about it.

I confess that my husband is on a weird shift right now, and I've realized after 4 days that I could never ever be a single parent!

I confess that Diana from the pumpkin patch gave me some good tips on how to make my pumpkins last until Thanksgiving, but I still haven't done it. Ridiculous, I tell you.

I confess that I've been meaning to show you all this.


That's right...Jay has his very own big boy toothbrush, and he loves it!

I confess that I ordered a small soda tonight because I didn't want yucky restaurant water, and fountain lemonade is gross. I drank about half of it, and I already remember why I chose to quit drinking soda.

I confess that I'm really tired of having a pile of toys in our living room corner. I can't wait for our upstairs to get finished so Jay's toyroom can be out of sight!

I confess that I just wrote about how Jay shakes his head no to every question, and just yesterday he starting incorporating yes! It's so cute because I think he actually knows what he's talking about!

I confess that I have a bag of snacks for our car ride this weekend, but I'm not sure some of them are ever gonna make it to the car...haha!

I confess that it's way past my bed time. Goodnight!

It's not quite Friday yet, but we will just pretend. I hope everyone has a great weekend...especially if you have Monday off! Yay Mr. Columbus!

1 comment:

  1. The girls have those same toothbrushes!

    I confess that I wish we could sell all of our baby gear and get it out of our way, but we're not done having kids. All the "stuff" drives me nuts! (I still hide most of the girls' toys and only bring out a few at a time. They love it! Occasionally I'll let Evie "shop" for which toys she wants to bring out next. Works really well for keeping a million toys out of eye site, and each toy gets played with MORE because they aren't bored with them!)

    ReplyDelete