Friday, September 30, 2011

Confession Friday!

It's been a good week! Although, tomorrow is the first day of hunting season, so things could change...haha! I'm praying that bambi runs right across my husband's path at the buttcrack of dawn so he can get back home at a decent time...we will see. This brings me to my first confession...

I confess that I cannot wait for hunting season to be O.V.E.R., and it hasn't even started. I'm really tired of spending money on all these little gadgets and tags and licenses and whatever else. I just hope it's everything Zach expects and remembers it to be...he hasn't been in years! This boy better get a deer!

I confess that I'm and eyebrow picker. If I feel a short spikey hair coming in, I just pluck it right out with my fingers. I've been known to get a little carried away...especially when my husband says "what did you do to your eyebrow??"...haha!

I confess that I stopped drinking soda about 2 weeks ago, and I feel so much better. I never drank a whole lot of it until I started working at the store, and it was so accessible. It got out of hand too fast!

I confess that I almost never make my bed. It literally takes a minute, and I still don't do it. No one comes in our room, so why bother?

I confess that my mom has found the magic toilet cleaner. All of our toilets get rings so fast because of the hard water, and I hate how dirty it looks. I'm telling you, this stuff just melts it right off...hardly any work needed! It's really potent, so try not to even let it touch you! It's called Santeen, and you can buy it at Ace. It's 6 bucks a bottle but so worth it!

I confess that I did my cousin's hair for her first Homecoming and we took some pictures of her after she was all ready, and it made me wanna jump back to being 16 again. I wasn't a huge fan of high school, but oh how I loved the dances!

I confess that I have no idea what Jay is going to be for Halloween. I have a costume put away that I'm pretty sure is going to be too small. I'm thinkin we may go with a good ole cowboy...the boy loves hats!

I confess that I'm super excited to have a date night tonight with my husband and some of our friends! We are going to the movies...something we haven't done in a long time! But, I am sad that I'll hardly get to see my little man all day. :(

That's all I got today! It's time for me to go wake up Jay and get him ready for Grandma's house! Have a great weekend everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. so ready for deer season to be over already too!! and we might have to try that toilet cleaner, only one of our toilets gets a ring but it drives me batty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, deer season. Shoot me!!

    I have never seen the point in making your bed?! Your just going to get back in it. You're fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...I think Jay would make a cute cowboy!

    I confess that I'm not jealous of you hunting mamas at ALL! I remember all the widow stories from last year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of Jay being a cowboy! He can borrow Ty's western shirt that he wore in his 1 year pics, if you need something.
    We have also had good luck with those clorox pucks you put in the toilet tank, but those are pricey too.
    I confess Becky does my hair most mornings that we work together. She offers and I'm lazy!

    ReplyDelete